Saturday, January 17, 2015

Update Jan 17 2015

The Mistress is back up and running strong with an all new Forward Control Bar installed and all Controls in place. I had a slight issue with some Sumping but she is working herself out. Taking her out for a ride tomorrow 1 18 2015 to let her get really warmed up and roll her on out.
I'm healing up as well with my Broken Ribs mending. Then I had the Flu Crud which I am getting over with too.
Well that is about all for now. I'll post a short blurb about tomorrow's ride once I get back home. All in all The Mistress is still running great(knock on wood).

Keep it real, please respect all who ride no matter what they ride and as always MLH&R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and they will be looked at shortly and approved or denied. Thank you for visiting this blog.